Forex Mentor – Andrew Jeken – Advanced Forex Price Action
Professional Strategies to Turn Your Forex Trading Around in 20 Trades!
- Are you jumping around in search of trading systems that never lose?
- Do you know a ‘lot’ about technical analysis but are unsure of how to put all those pieces of the puzzle together to approach the market with confidence?
- Do you have trouble knowing where to enter a trade, where to place a stop loss or take profit?
- Are you working full time and don’t have enough time in the day to daytrade the Forex market?
Forex traders invest in an extraordinary amount of time learning how to analyse the market in hope of finding the ultimate strategy that never loses…
This is common pitfall amongst developing Forex traders. You see…they learn as much as they can about the market because they think that will help them avoid being on the wrong side of the market.
The fact is… most traders have ample knowledge of the market but yet still can’t make a consistent return. It is my belief that they’re learning about the markets for the wrong reason. Instead of learning a new strategy to add another edge to their tool box, they’re learning about technical analysis in order to avoid losses!
I believe this is a losing mindset!
A professional winning trader must have a completely different mindset in order to succeed consistently. Once the winning mindset has been ingrained at a functional level, the trader can move forward and take their trading to new heights.
Understanding how to think in probabilities by focussing on the larger picture instead of individual trade outcomes is the key to helping you trade without being gripped by the constant fear of losing which affects most traders.
And…as with all skills in life, confidence will lead to success. Forex trading, while can be learned, is not easily mastered! It takes time and effort to understand what type of person you are which will determine what type of trader you are. Each and every person can trade, but unlike most professions, trading will test your mental makeup as an individual. The struggle is not with the market but with the trader themselves!
Why This Course?
Having the privilege of working daily along side hundreds of traders in the last 3+ years has allowed me to gain a deep understanding of the struggles developing Forex traders face. I understand the frustration of traders who have been trading for years but yet still unable to make consistent profits. I’ve been told by many of our students that they like the way I teach trading concepts. I am often asked to explain how I approach my own trading. Although a live trading room is a great environment to analyse trades together, it is not an ideal format to teach everything I know about trading the Forex. I am often left unsatisfied with my explanation due to time constrain and other factors. After much consideration and requests from those I work with, I decided to organize all my trading knowledge in a single course that will hopefully benefit serious traders.
What This Course Will Offer You If You Are Struggling With Your Trading
Having almost nine years experience in the foreign exchange market and having gone through many of the common pitfalls traders face, I have been able to put together some simple concepts to give many traders the aha moment. I feel once the right pieces of the puzzle have been put together, traders can see that trading can be profitable with the right technical and psychological approach. I am NOT offering an “easy money” strategy or amazing results with an XYZ indicator to suck traders into another false promise of getting rich quickly. What I am offering is a good solid approach to trading the Forex market that I and other professional traders have been using for years.
How Is The Price Action Course Different?
The Price Action course has taken over a year to put together. The ultimate objective being to help turn around the trading of struggling traders. The way I have set out to develop this course is to focus on the correct thought process traders need in order to transform their trading. I hope to have the winning mindset ingrained in them early on. Then I discuss some foundational market structure in very practical terms and how to employ different tools to find high probability trade setups. I go through some of the most popular trading patterns but introduce some very unorthodox ways of locating them.
Focusing on the traders’ unique thought process and preferences in timeframe is very important to finding consistent success. I do not believe a trading method can be forced upon someone. Doing so will invariably make the trader feel uncomfortable as they will soon discover the approach and timeframe simply don’t suit them. This can often lead to lack of confidence and a feeling of discomfort when trying to trade.
The Price Action course offers an all round approach to trading the Forex market. It consists of simple exercises laid out to help acquire the right mindset to some transparent yet powerful technical tools that make for easy application. There is also an extensive video archive of simulated trades designed to “firm up” the concepts taught in the course. This helps to build trader confidence. See Full Price Action Course Content »
Who Is the Price Action Course For?
This course is designed for the intermediate trader who has a basic understanding of Fibonacci, support and resistance and patterns. The concepts I teach can be used to scalp, day trade or swing trade the market.
Additional Resources and Bonuses
I believe this course offers great educational value to traders of all skill levels. It provides practical information on different aspects of the trading profession in a simple and easy to follow format. But in order to offer additional value, I have also included the following bonus resources:
- A separate scalping section showing how to identify institutional levels of interest where traders can play bounces for quick consistent profits when the market is quiet.
- A video archive of hours of simulated trades using ForexTester. I use these real trades to make sure you understand on the concepts taught in the course.
- All slides used in the course are downloadable as a PDF file for your review and study.
- Course subscribers will have access to a series of Q/A videos which will be made available from time to time.
Section 1: Thinking Like a Pro
- Course Objective
- Think Like A Professional
- A Trip To The Casino
- A Trip To The Casino (Part 2)
- Trading In Sample Sizes
- Tracking Your Progress
Section 2: Market Structure & Tools
- Market Structure & Technical Tools
- SimTrade: Finding Major Price Swings
- Order Flow – What Goes On At A Key Level
- Key Support Zones – Double Bottom
- SimTrade: Double Bottom/Double Top
- How to Use Candles/Bars
- Refining Key Support & Resistance Zones
- SimTrade: Refining Support & Resistance Zones
- Fibonacci Retracements – Up Swing
- SimTrade: Fibonacci Retracements
- Fibonacci Projections – Up Swing
- SimTrade: Fibonacci Projections
- Combining Fib Retracements & Fib Projections
- SimTrade: Combining Fib Retracements & Projections
- Trendlines & Channels
- Putting it All Together – Power of Confluence
- SimTrade: High Probability Trading Levels Using Confluence
Section 3: Patterns
- Introduction to Patterns
- Head & Shoulders
- SimTrade: Head & Shoulders
- Inverse Head & Shoulders
- SimTrade: Inverse Head & Shoulders
- Bullish Gartley
- SimTrade: Bullish Gartley
- Bearish Gartley
- SimTrade: Bearish Gartley
- Bullish Bat
- SimTrade: Bullish Bat
- Bearish Bat
- SimTrade: Bearish Bat
- Bullish Butterfly
- SimTrade: Bullish Butterfly
- Bearish Butterfly
- SimTrade: Bearish Butterfly
- Bullish Crab
- SimTrade: Bullish Crab
- Bearish Crab
- SimTrade: Bearish Crab
- Bullish Base
- SimTrade: Bullish Base
- Bearish Base
- SimTrade: Bearish Base
- Head & Shoulders Broken Down
- Butterfly Completes the Gartley
- SimTrade: Bullish Gartley Inside Bullish Bat
- SimTrade: Head & Shoulders Inside Bat Pattern
Section 4: Entry, Management, Profits
- Trade Entry
- Trade Management
- Where to Take Profits
Section 5: Rangebound & Trending Markets
- Trading A Range Bound Market
- Trading a Trending Market
Section 6: Resources
- Resources Overview
- Intermarket Correlations
- MNI FX Bullet Points
- Forex Tester
Section 7: How I Approach My Trading Day
- Pre Trade
Section 8: Recap
Bonus Sim Trades
- Bat Sim Trades
- Butterfly Sim Trades
- Base Sim Trades
- Gartley Sim Trades
- Head & Shoulders Sim Trades
- Crab Sim Trades