You’ve spoken, and I’ve listened!
I have put together this comprehensive course on Facebook Power Editor. It is quite simply the most powerful, yet underutilized, tool available to marketers. The problem is that most do not understand how to use it.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Five sections of lessons, from beginner to advanced
- Completely self-serve — Learn at your pace!
- More than 40 written lessons
- More than four hours of video
With this course, I will lead you to Power Editor mastery. These are the tools that lead to profits for your business.
If you want to master Facebook ads, this is the way to do it. I’ve helped countless marketers reach their ideal audience and grow their business online with the help of Facebook.
Why Power Editor is GREAT
If you’ve been reading my content for a while now, you know that I push using Power Editor CONSTANTLY. It’s a free tool, yet so many marketers are overwhelmed by it.
The problem is that if you aren’t using Power Editor, you’re throwing money away!
You’re probably using the self-serve ad tool that 99% of other advertisers are using. As a result, you don’t have access to these things:
- Tracking and Optimizing for Conversions
- Optimizing for Specific Actions
- Showing Your Ad ONLY in the News Feed, Mobile or More
- Targeting based on Buying Histories
- MUCH MORE
If you aren’t doing these things, you are wasting your money!
What You’ll Get
For $147 you’ll get the following:
- More than 4 hours of video tutorials
- More than 40 unique blog tutorials
- Regular assignments to help you sharpen your skills
- The option to have assignments emailed to you
I am going to tell you everything I know about Power Editor. And I will teach it in a way that will make it easy — and fun — to learn!
So, what will I cover in this course? Here’s an overview, but I will be adding lessons as well:
1Introduction to Power Editor
- What is Power Editor?
- Why You Should Use It
- How to Set It Up
- A Walk-Through of the UI
2Getting Started with Power Editor
- Creating a Campaign
- Creating an Ad
3Intermediate Use of Power Editor.
- Exploring Ad Types
- Maximizing Placements
- Targeting Precise Interests
- Reaching Users by Broad Categories
- Focusing on Connections
- Deciding between CPC, CPM and Optimized CPM Bidding
4Advanced Use of Power Editor
- Conversion Tracking
- Saved Target Groups
- Partner Categories
- Custom Audiences
- Lookalike Audiences
- Conversion Specs
- Split Testing
- Unpublished Posts