The current version of LayerSlider (4.6.0) is 100% compatible with WordPress 3.6 and jQuery 1.10.x, but with the earlier versions you may get the “old jQuery issue” error message.
If you got an earlier version with a theme from Themeforest (so you cannot download the latest version from here), you will need to check for an update of that theme. Most of the theme authors are still updated their themes with the latest version of LayerSlider.
If you you are using the latest release of the theme and you still get this error message, you should ask the theme developer about the update.
LayerSlider WP Features
- Over 170 breathtaking 3D & 2D hardware accelerated transitions with transition gallery!
- Easy-to-use visual transition builder – Create your own custom transitions and use it with your slider!
- 5 displaying modes (normal, responsive, full-width, full-width + responsive & full-width + responsiveUnder. Smart resizing and repositioning image, video and also text sublayers in responsive modes including font-sizes, line-heights, etc.)
- Unlimited types of usage (image slider, image slider with text, content slider, video gallery slider, mixed content slider, etc…)
- Unlimited variations of hardware accelerated animations (sliding from / to 4 directions or fading in / out (sublayers only) with countless easing types and sublayers can slide or fade out before other sublayers appear)
- 3 types of navigation controls (thumbnail mode, hover thumbnails with buttons & buttons only) with auto hide feature
- WYSIWYG editor with preview feature (to test your slider immediately) and with export / import and duplicating / disabling sliders, layers and sublayers features
- Tons of (mostly unique) features (auto-play and auto-preview images for YouTube and Vimeo videos, auto-pause slideshow if videos are playing, pause on hover, image preload, loops, linking sublayers to another layer or to any url, yourLogo feature with link, deep-linking, random start, random-slideshow, etc.)
- Use with ANY HTML content (including images, embedded videos, text, forms, flash content and anything you need!)
- Supports all major browsers (including IE7, but for using the LayerSlider WP admin we recommend Chrome, Safari or Firefox)
- Multisite ready with network-wide activation and handling new sites in the network
- Localization ready, you can translate the entire plugin, including the admin user interface
- Support for translation plugins (like qTranslate) to create multilingual sliders
- Skin editor, you can modify skins from your WordPress admin
- Sample sliders included
- Touch-control for mobile devices
- Keyboard navigation
- Built-in powerful API
- Multiple sliders on one page
- Very detailed documentation
- Seo friendly
- Skin support with 8 skins
- Layered skin files included in .PSD format
- Documentation for developers
- Free support and future updates with auto-update feature