LeadCraft by Scott Olford
FINALLY, a proven way to confidently create and deploy marketing funnels that attract qualified leads, increase your impact and ignite your revenue…
If you want to generate a sustainable flow of qualified leads for your business, finally figure out how to make online marketing work FOR you, and get a predictable return on your investment (instead of some vague, fuzzy “potential”)…
This proven, step-by-step process will END the feast and famine rollercoaster so you can create a successful business, and turn complete strangers into raving fans and loyal customers who are ready to pay top dollar for your products and services.
(Even if you’re an established business owner, don’t have a clue where to start, or you’re new to online marketing without a mailing list)
If you’re serious about increasing your revenue and creating a sustainable model that amplifies your impact, then the next few minutes will be one of the best investments you’ll ever make
1. Funnel Fundamentals
Your journey starts with the fundamentals behind being able to develop an effective marketing funnel using the SSF Method and the Funnels 2.0 methodology.
2. Business Secrets
Online marketing and lead generation only work if your business works. Which means you need to spend time ensuring that your business is actually ready for lead generation – something most of the “gurus” don’t even whisper about.
3. Conversion Methods
New qualified leads are great…but totally useless if they don’t turn into paying customers!
4. Attraction MethodsDid you know the majority of entrepreneurs don’t get their lead magnets right? And, if you’re using the wrong attraction method, everything breaks down and online marketing just won’t work.
5. Landing Pages that Convert
Of course, you can have a great lead magnet already…but if no one understands what you’re talking about – or you can’t distribute the incredible value you want to share – it’s useless
6. Content that SellsProducing content like blog posts, podcasts and videos without a marketing funnel is nearly useless, and an exercise in “why bother?”. But combined, your content + funnel is a powerful machine.
7. Email Marketing and AutomationIf you’re like most business owners, you know that building relationships isn’t always easy. Done right, email marketing will help build those vital relationships critical to the success of your business.
Here, you’ll learn to use email marketing, automation and technology to nurture your list and plan a relationship-building email sequence that makes them feel valued…not just another name on an email list.
8. Paid Traffic GenerationSimply, paid traffic allows businesses to scale. But it can be tough figuring out which methods to use and how to get the highest return on investment.
9. Organic Traffic Generation
Paid Advertising is great, but you can’t forget about organic traffic generation that draws in leads from other sources.