Mike Mandel – Mindscaping [14 mp4, 1 pdf]
From the fertile mind of Mike Mandel comes MINDSCAPING – a transformational new tool for therapists, social worker and counsellors of all kinds.
MINDSCAPING accesses the client’s unconscious mind, providing a simple, but incredibly powerful methodology for both personal insight and rapid change. MINDSCAPING had its genesis in aspects of Time Line Therapy™, Ericksonian hypnosis, NLP submodality shifts, The Cube system of personality typing, and Jungian symbolism and archetype theory.MINDSCAPING has always existed; it was just waiting to be discovered.
Here are just some of the advantages of MINDSCAPING:
- MINDSCAPING is easy to learn and easy to apply.
- MINDSCAPING simultaneously affects submodalities and beliefs, and causes immediate positive behavioural shifts.
- It can be conducted either content free to ensure the client’s privacy, or with full disclosure if the client prefers.
- It is equally adaptable to remedial and generative change work, ranging from sports performance to detraumatization, and from immune system support to dream analysis.
- The shifts produced tend to be deep and long-lasting.
- Changes continue to resonate and produce positive shifts for days after treatment.
Always Be Ready to Help Clients Change …
If you are a therapist, counsellor or social worker who is trained in MINDSCAPING you will never again be stuck wondering what to do next. You will have a powerful method for creating deep change, regardless of the client’s problem. The instructions and help will come to you, directly from the client’s unconscious mind, making it even more powerful than a traditional Ericksonian hypnosis metaphor.
That’s because MINDSCAPING provides a simple and easy to follow protocol that’s easy to remember. It requires no special skills beyond observation. It can be used alone, or with any other psychological technique or tool including EFT, NLP, EMDR, hypnosis and more. You’ll be able to use MINDSCAPING in a few minutes, or in a full hour session with clients.
MINDSCAPING is also an ideal therapeutic framework when working with clients over Skype.